Pace Fleet Services was established on to ensure that we help individuals and companies with their rent to buy, car leasing and car service needs.
- The rent to buy department focuses on helping clients with renting a vehicle with the option to own it with no legal obligation when they want to cancel.
- The car leasing department focuses on long term car rental and cuts through going through the conventional channels of banks or personal loans
- The car service department focuses on providing the most affordable vehicle service for clients which include repairs and maintenance.
How our process works:
- First stage is the enquiry process, there is an option to call us on +27 10 141 1790 or go through the website https://pacefleet.co.za/ and view vehicles and services or alternatively visit our offices for a more face to face approach, location:
Unit 3 Sandton Commercial Village,
- Second stage is the application process. This applies to car lease, rent to buy or car service request. Again, this can be done through our website https://pacefleet.co.za/car-lease-application/ or at our offices. The application process has been made very easy to understand quick to do. This application process helps us determine your location, budget and vehicle required so that we match you with the perfect vehicle for your needs.
Supporting documentation required for application
- Application form (request a copy if required)
- Copy of your last 3 month’s bank statements
- Copy of your last 3 month’s payslips
- Proof of address
- Scan of driver’s license
- Scan of ID
- Copy of the company registration document
- Company credit application completed (request a copy if required)
- Copy of the regular driver’s license
Please note that the following payments must be made before any vehicle is ordered:
- Deposit; plus
- First month lease
- Third stage is when you receive the confirmation or rejection of the application. This will be done within 24hours of sending through your application.
- Forth stage is the collection of the vehicle. When the vehicle requested is available then collection can be done within the same day. However, if the vehicle requested is not available on fleet there is a 5-15 day waiting period.
Benefits of Leasing a vehicle:
- Lower repair costs because you are always under the vehicle’s included factory warranty.
- There are no trade-in hassles at the end of the lease.
- Insurance is included (super cover)
- Full maintenance lease (incl. Tyres)
- VAT deductible
- For business owners who use the vehicle in an income- generating capacity, the repayments are tax-deductible
- Does not affect the credit worthiness of a business.
- In a nutshell, leasing makes it easier to get more car for less money. This is because you only pay for the value of the car that you drive, instead of buying and owning the entire worth of the vehicle.
For any other information feel free to email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org