Why people like Car Lease for Expats in South Africa from Pace Fleet Services
Pace Fleet offers hassle-free car leasing for expats in South Africa.
- We match the car leases for Expats in South Africa to the length of your stay.
- You will have no penalties for early termination of your contract is terminated in South Africa
- Expats can lease the car of their choice. Therefore you are not limited to the type of vehicle
- You do not require a South African bank account or credit card
- Our car lease rates are highly affordable
- Your car lease payments include comprehensive insurance and maintenance. Therefore you have hassle-free motoring
- We will provide you with a courtesy car if yours is in for repair
- Spouses may use the vehicle without notification to us
- You can use the car to go cross-border to any of our neighboring countries. Therefore you can see more of Africa, incl. Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Swaziland
- We will house your car when overseas on business or pleasure
- The only documentation we require is an application form, copy of your passport & drivers license and proof of income whilst in South Africa
- We will arrange airport collections and drop-offs
- We have an office in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Port Elizabeth
Car lease for Expats in South Africa referrals:
We rented a car from August 11th 2017 to February 28th 2018 and were utmost satisfied with the friendliness and the superb service. Originally planned for a 4 year lease we had to return surprisingly early and it was no problem at all. We are very grateful and can only recommend Pace Fleet Services to all fellow Expats.
I battled to find a car leasing company that would service the needs for Expats in South Africa. Pace Fleet Services was able to assist us with quality solutions without the need for onerous administration and documentation. I also did not need a South African bank account. I could simply pay with my credit card. I can recommend and Expat visiting South Africa to get hold of Pace Fleet Services.