Buying versus leasing: Globally the trend has gone from buying to leasing.
When you consider buying versus leasing, the concept of leasing is relatively new. But for you, the busy consumer. it can be seen as a great option amid rising interest rates, petrol, inflation, and a weakened Rand. When it comes to buying versus leasing, leasing definitely wins. Your credit rating also will not be impacted
How you can benefit by choosing to lease rather than buy:
- You can drive a brand new or almost new car every two to four years.
- The driver can benefit from the enhancement in safety, fuel economy and performance found on newer cars.
- Your insurance is included and you can have a loan vehicle when yours is in for repair.
- You have lower repair costs because you are always under the vehicle’s included factory warranty.
- Let us worry about the hassle, scheduling and cost of all maintenance lease (incl. Tyres, etc.)
- You have no trade-in hassles at the end of the lease.
- As Pace is not affiliated with any credit institution it will not affect your creditworthiness. Including businesses.
In a nutshell, leasing makes it easier to get more car for less money. This is because you only pay for the value of the car that you drive, instead of buying and owning the entire worth of the vehicle